Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-10-2013, 05:31 PM

Mulling over the idea, Sycom eventually replied in a sarcastic tone, "Gee, I don't know. I'm feeling... Discord." With a wink, he watched as the lad climbed up into his bed. So long as he remained up there, he wouldn't really be a threat. Right? Well, maybe, if he was really lucky. Still, there was no point in showing fear before the inmates as it just made them gobble you up.

"Anyway, I'm here to let you know that you've been reassigned. You're being reassigned to Division 1 under my watch. I've yet to receive my co-pilot, but I'm sure whoever it is will be capable. Your teammates are Vex, Mozilla, and Lolipop. All of you actually have similar backgrounds, that is you murdered those that abused you." Shifting, he moved his hands into his pockets before taking a seat in one of the chairs in Discord's room. "With the increase in paranormal and otherworldly sightings, Daliah decided it was time to form two teams of six to investigate everything, which is where you and I come in." Smiling up at Discord, he cocked his head playfully to the side. He had explained the situation and now it was time to ask his opinion. "The meeting is at 9AM tomorrow. Do you have any questions for me?"

Behind his sunglasses, he analyzed Discord. He wasn't overly fond of the blade nearby, but Sycom had his PB on his hip. He would rather not use it, but if push came to shove, he would. Looking at him, Sycom could sense that the male was all for the adventure and the chance to be on the other side of the cell. Would he jeopardize that for mindless killing? Probably not. With that thought tucked away in his mind, he relaxed in the chair some. Dropping his hands between his knees, he shot the guy a genuine smile.