Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-10-2013, 09:54 PM

(ermergerd, I started a Reino post but I was interrupted and lost it. This is my redo))

The back and forth with this woman was fun and it actually served its purpose, to make him forget. However, that last comment she wrote set him off a bit. He couldn't help but speculate that she was referring to the incident that went down an hour ago. She didn't deserve to know that truth just yet, despite that fact that he teased her with light tidbits here and there. He did say he was a cry baby and that his mother was, rather than is, right.

The friendliness that was once on his washed away and was replaced by that solemn look that Shadow had become all too familiar with. "My mother died a month after I came to work for the SFA," was all he wrote on his board before shooting his gold eyes back into her cell. Watching her every move, he waited for the right time to pounce, so to speak. If she tripped up or said one wrong thing, it would set him off in a frenzy that would have Daliah running back down the hall.

That's when it hit him. He was no better than the real criminals in this place. Growling, he paced back and forth much like a caged tiger who longed for freedom. As he paced, he felt his blood pressure rise and his nose crease more with each passing second. Oh how he hated what he had become. He became the monsters he swore to destroy. The irony, right? Hands in his pockets as deep as they could go, he completely ignored Shadow and everything she tried to do to reclaim his attention. Raged filled eyes eventually caught her frantic gesture, which caused him to look over toward her with a look of complete and utter bemusement. What did she want now? Couldn't she see he was lost in thought? Obviously fuming over his poor life's decision. Gah, he kicked himself for being so stupid. He kicked himself again for letting his anger get the best of him before this woman too.

Returning to his board, he scratched out "Sorry," before shrugging his shoulders. With the beautiful woman having his undivided attention for the second time tonight, he patiently waited her remarks. He could almost feel her disinterest in him at this point. If he were this quick to snap over such a thing, he would surely snap ten-times worse over something far more critical.

Drawing ears atop his head with his hands, he raised his hands up under his chin in the shape of paws. "Meow, meow," he said, "I've been a real bad kitty."