Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 11:32 PM

With wide eyes Shadow quickly read everything he wrote. She couldn't believe it. The man who use to be an assassin, the man right across from her in a cell like her own, use to be not just an agent but a high up agent. Stunned and a little off balance she directed her attention his board once more. Frowning she read everything quickly once more. It made sense for them to want to keep this information quiet. Reading the last part again Shadow's face fell for a split second before she schooled her features to look blank.

"What life? I have no life here."

She wasn't sure if Reino had read her lips. She wasn't even sure if she had actually said that out loud. But it was true, she didn't fear death. Her life was in danger every single second she was trapped in this prison.

Letting out a heavy sigh Shadow moved to her board and wrote an answer. "My favorite animal are birds. They have the freedom to fly anywhere they want." That was her biggest dream. To get out of the hell she lived in. Sometimes she wished she had never murdered the men that had killed her husband. But she only ever wished that for a moment or two. When it came down to it, she would have done it again if she could.

Shadow waited for a second before erasing what she wrote. "I had a feeling yours would be cats." Giving him a smile she continued. "What do you love to do the most?"