Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 03:58 AM

((Sorry it took so long! Couldn't get on long enough to make a post. Bleh..so crappy))

Laughing out loud Shadow shook her head. Reino's response had managed to create a genuine laugh out of her once more. She leaned up against her glass door as he continued to write. Leaning her head against the glass she let out a sigh and thought about what ifs.

This was the most fun she had had in forever and all they were doing was talking. She missed conversations and "normal" things. All she wanted was her old life back, but that was never going to happen.

She was a little surprised when Reino said he use to be a runner and swimmer. Pushing off from the glass Shadow went to her board and replied. "You really do like cats." She flashed him a smile before erasing and writing again. "I like to run also. You know I love yoga and meditation." She paused before adding, "but I love to dance." It was one of her greatest passions, dancing. Shadow didn't dance often because it made her think of other times and she wanted to forget all about her past.