Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-17-2013, 02:28 AM

“Daliah’s faith may or may not be misguided. You need to have faith in yourself dear,” Vex smiled. She continued to listen as he answered her many questions. It was kind of nice, being able to just talk with someone like this. Chances like this were rare after all and even more rare when the person treated you as a friend. “I suppose you’re right since she wants us in the field so early. Really there isn’t any time to waste I guess.”

A smirk formed on her lips as she heard who was on the other team. She laughed a little, the laugh was dark. “Those two are going to have their hands full. Good thing none of them are really your team and you don’t have to really worry with them right?” Vex recognized a few of the names Sycom had listed. Rieno was the main one though. Truthfully she didn’t care much for that man herself and had to agree when the male called him an ass. Noticing the older males hands made into fists she placed her own hands on top of his. It was a small gesture that she did subconsciously really.

Even though Sycom was smiling at her she frowned slightly. Something about the thought of this person being killed bothered her. Quickly she pushed the thought away, removing her hands from the top of his. “Friends and family? Those were given up with freedom. Though I do suppose you make some good and valid points.” It amazed her sometimes the way Sycom talked and acted, it was like he was a criminal himself. Once more she smiled at him.

Vex grinned. “More questions? Hmm, I’m sure I could come up with plenty more. That way you would have to spend the night here with me.” Once more she was leaning close to him, looking into his eyes. Oh how flirting him like this was fun. What made it even more fun was the fact that he flirted and teased back. “Of course I could always just keep you here against your will. After all your Daliah would pay any ransom to get you back if I kidnapped you right?” The woman’s tone had grown dark and there was a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

It wasn’t against the rules for her to have fun in her own cell, even if it was at the expense of an agent right? Before the man had time to react to her strange question she moved out of her seat. Moving across the room she pretended to get something out of a draw. It was going to be fun to see his reaction. Quietly she turned, acting as if she was hiding something behind her back. “Maybe you better call it a night before you get in over your head.”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-30-2014 at 05:44 AM..