View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 09:02 PM

Rules

Here is where you'll find a list of rules for the thread, as well as a list for donating commons and EIs

Thread Rules
Be nice of course
Follow Mene's Rules and TOS
PLEASE be honest about what you're donating! This is a thread meant to help Queen, and EVERY donation is appreciated, no matter how small or how big
More to be added if necessary

Donating Rules
Now, there are two ways you cans do this, A) you can send a trade to Queen yourself, and then accept it after you're finished adding items, or B) you can send the items to me and I'll send them to Queen
Keep me updated with your donations. I'll have a form at the bottom of this post so it'll be more organized. We want to make sure we don't miss any items or have duplicates (you can ping me with every update)
So, I debated which way to do this, but I think this will be the best way. Please post all of the items you're getting for Queen here. I know some may feel uneasy about this, but that way if I can't get to updating the list, everyone can read through the pages and see what has already been bought so they don't buy the same thing
This probably goes without saying, but I'll say it anyways to be on the safe side. Please don't say you're donating a list of items and then decide otherwise at the last minute.
More to be added if necessary

Form
Now, you don't have to use a form if you don't want to, but PLEASE be sure to ping me so I'll see it and maybe use a bright font so it will catch other's eyes. (Be sure to remove the space between the @ and f so I'll get the ping)
Code:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]HEY @ fireprincess; ! I HAVE SOME ITEMS FOR QUEEN!!! <3[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Commons:
EIs:

Last edited by fireprincess; 07-07-2013 at 01:46 AM..