View Single Post
Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-25-2009, 06:03 PM

I n t r o d u c t i o n
Hello, as you see I'm Sirocco!
Like everyone in this thread, I'm here to provide something that is free. In my case, that's art. I'm pretty sure you're not going to be amazed by my skills, but still it's art, and it's free. And everybody likes art :)
E x a m p l e s
I draw Menewsha avatars and OCs (with good references though). Beware that I'm awful at drawing boys. I mean, I can draw them, but they're gonna look like a girl. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!

x x x x x x x x x

All the freebies will be headshots, sometimes maybe also bust-ups or waist-ups, depends on the thing I have to draw.
H o w . t o . g e t . a r t ?
The only thing you have to do is keep hanging around the thread and talk with all of us. It's simple, right?
Art will be given away on pages:
4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121, 144, 169, 196, 225.
Then we will see. Considering how active the thread is, I have to change the rules.

I've decided to don't set up posts, so I'll just choose a random person on the page and contact her about it :)

I may or may not draw more freebies for people who sticked around for a long time or had a pretty avatar. No way I'll draw more, sorry. This thread is already unbelievabily big.
F i n i s h e d . a r t
If you won and want to have drawn something else than your current avatar, please, contact me!

Page 4 - ellaangelus
Page 9 - Pa-pancake - in progress
Page 16 - Simplixity
Page 25 - Sundey
Page 36 - Mnemosyne
Page 49 - FelineOrchid - in progress
Page 64 - Fiziali - in progress
Page 81 - Doomfishy - in progress
Page 100 - Izumi - in progress
Page 121 - wish - in progress
Page 144 - aoi midori - in progress
Page 169 - Rylynne - in progress
Page 196 - *Hime* - in progress
Page 225 - LillieRose

Last edited by Sirocco; 04-19-2009 at 06:04 AM..