View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 12-21-2012, 03:04 AM

He gently let go of her hand, before before ruffling up his hair in a nervous habit; granted it made him look more boyish then a blood lusting pirate. He grinned boyishly at her, "You should eat breakfast, I'm not hungry. I will be outside setting up shooting targets for you." He told her, he felt awkward showing emotions to a woman; well besides a cold scowl. He took a few steps back, he was happy she accepted and didn't want to change a thing about his former house. However he still wanted to ad too it and he was sure she wouldn't mind. "I'll be in the barn." He told her before leaving her alone in the house.

Sirus ignored the muddy ground as he went into the barn, he was gathering up empty bottles for her to shoot at, there wasn't much but there was enough for a little practice. He would have to make some more targets for her to shoot at later. He set a row of them up upside on the stone fence he made a long time ago before going inside and getting a gun ready for her to learn to shoot. It was pretty heavy he would have to make one for her, with that in mind he took off his shirt and started a fire in the pit to start heating up metal. He would often get hot during smithing so he never worked with a shirt. All his work hung around or was propped against the wall, it made the barn look more like a smith's then his.