Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee addict

Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 AM

Two more people, because I have more time now. xDD;; <3

Your Name: Rylynne
Name of Staff Member: Rosebleed
What does this person mean to you?: Rose spoils me too much when she shouldn't. xDD;; <3<3
What you want to let them know?: Rose is seriously one of the most generous people I know here on Mene. =O She's also one of the few people I manage to catch online due to my strange timezone, and it's always nice to have someone to regularly chat with. From discussing about who's logic is superior to other more random things, Rose is definitely a fun person to be with. :> <3<3

Your Name: Rylynne
Name of Staff Member: Seito
What does this person mean to you?: Seisei was one of my first close friends when I just joined Mene, and I will not forget all the craziness that ensued between us and the many many pages of us spamming chatting our lives away and dominating quest threads. 8DD;;
What you want to let them know?: Seisei, even though we don't get to chat anymore since you're real busy with your endless amount of homework, I still miss you and luffles you! :< <3 I appreciate you taking the time to chat with newbie lil me just a few months ago, and I know that I definitely have a good friend in you~ =) <3<3