View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 06-29-2011, 03:31 AM

Fenris was silent while Julian explained the predicament. With a frown, he nodded once. That was the only acknowledgement that Marquet got for Scarlett's feeding. "I am glad to be away from that city. It always smells like wet dogs and unwashed bodies." Wrinkling his nose, the broad-shouldered male sighed. "The crew smells the same, I suppose." The slight lilt to his accented voice showed that he was amused: that, and his frown had disappeared. Glancing to Laiden once again as the boy made himself comfortable in the rigging, Fenris ran a finger over one of his pale markings absently. "I can't say I've ever met a good pirate, save yourself."
With that, he noticed a few of the other crew members coming up on deck. His gray eyes filled with stoicism as his face portrayed it. Fenris nodded to Marquet once before heading for the kitchen. He didn't so much as pause there. With Scarlett's breakfast in hand, he entered the lower hold and looked into the cell with a slight frown. "I don't much enjoy being the only one you take food from."
-

Laiden slid from where he was sitting in the rigging just in time to pass by Julian. Casting a slight smile to the captain, the lithe youth kept up with Fenris' pace with practiced ease. When they finally got down to where Scarlett was being kept, he couldn't help but keep a slight smile on his face. Lingering a good foot behind his guardian, the dark-haired youth fixed a friendly stare on Scarlett's features. She'd folded his blanket neatly . . . and that seemed to please him.