Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 03-31-2014, 11:49 PM

Alexis sighed, his tongue tasting the outside air one last time. He wished Jacob could hide outside under his rock so he didn't have to face Dan again. As far as Alexis knew, Dan didn't know about the small cave at all. He hissed to himself, slithering out of Jacob's arms and moving towards the door. He knew that Dan would still be in his office until night time settled in. Sometimes the man would watch TV and Alexis would lay across his lap for comfort. But with a major discovery like Jacob, Dan would only come out of his office to eat.

He waited patiently at the door, waiting for Jacob to catch up and open it for him. He was surprised when it opened suddenly and Dan stood in the threshold, smiling down at him and then looking over to Jacob. A sudden feeling overtook Alexis right then. He felt like he hated Dan and wanted to bite him, to inject the poison he had in his fangs that Dan didn't know about. He crawled past the man instead, and into the warm house.

"Ah, glad to see you enjoyed yourself. My garden is beautiful, isn't it? I made it with my pet in mind, of course. He especially likes the big rock you two were lying on, and the pond in the summer. It gets pretty hot here, would you believe?" Dan grinned, stepping to a side so Jacob could enter the house. ''I've just finished writing up some hypothesises and idea for further experimentation. I'm so happy you agreed to let me work on you."