View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-22-2014, 12:45 PM

Matthew wasn't the least bit bothered by the way Bran's muscles rippled with the movement, when he stretched those arms of his up in the air. He was more fascinated by the way his tattoos went with the movement. Snapping himself out of his thoughts, though, the moment Bran continued to speak, the male only reached up to adjust his glasses. He was silently hoping that the other hadn't caught on with his said fascination. "Quite extravagant," he replied with a slight chuckle, "Perhaps, he only likes the best of the best." He could understand such sentiments. After all, it'd be best to go out all in one time instead of one at a time.

When Bran went to the topic of the bathroom, Matthew immediately raised his hand in level with his chest as he waved it a bit. "Not at all!" He smiled, "I'm sure we can work something out. After all, giving us to pay just $3500 is a lot." When the male realized he hadn't paid yet, he was just about to bring that topic up when he heard the sound of the key turning and the dog, Bacon, barking.

It had him blinking a bit.

Quickly following Bran in, he stopped at the other suddenly stepping aside to avoid stepping on their cat. Frankenstein? The moment his and the cat's eyes met, he found himself chuckling when she scuttered away. She was rather cute. Somehow, the brothers seem to have named their pets according to their physical traits, which he found oddly amusing and adorable all at the same time. "Duly noted. I do hope, though, that Yuu won't step on them when he gets home. He has that tendency to miss whatever's in his way." Sometimes, he'd even find Yuu on the floor, already sprawled out and asleep. Seriously, his brother should watch it now that they were living with the brothers - with one who was specific about certain things that might go awry in his home.

Matthew continued his way back into the house and he gave a short, "I will be right back," before he disappeared. He reappeared after a few minutes with what looked like a small, brown envelope in hand. Tucking this into his back pocket, he made a mental note to hand this to Edgar when he could. At least, before they started on the movie.

I'll look like a wuss if I tell them I'm not fond of horror movies, won't I?

Realizing his rudeness, the black-haired male immediately piped up. "Welcome home, Edgar," he greeted the blond with a smile. Hopefully, he hadn't given the older male - one still younger than him in age, though - a bad impression of himself.