View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-15-2015, 09:07 AM

The way Edgar was speaking was so painstakingly formal. It gave Yuuichi the creepers. Not that he was saying Edgar was creepy or anything; it was just... the way he spoke made him want to give him a little punch to wake him from his slumber. Hopefully, the other wasn't talking in sleep. "That explains why they're so attached to you guys." When the other started on with the tales of each of their pets, he couldn't help but find himself listening. Intently, too.

The fates of these animals, indeed, were spared thanks to the brothers. Somehow, someway, at least that kept his mind off the thought that Edgar was being creepy. The sides of his lips pulled up into a small smile as he tore his gaze away from the cats to the dog who was still waiting for him to give him scraps. He'd just eaten his second to the last spoonful of food when he'd heard Edgar sighing. The shuffle of clothes, too, caught his attention. Returning his gaze back to the man, he raised his eyebrows a tad. "Then," he started, "Bran has a guard dog with him right now. Cool."

Chewing languidly, the male put his spoon back down as he leaned back a bit in the air. He nodded once at Edgar's permission to leave and momentarily frowned. "Thanks, uh... sir?" Yet again, he took his spoon. "Also, you really don't have to speak too formally. Enjoy gaming, Ed." Waving it about as he watched the man's retreating back, Yuuichi, yet again, turned to look down at the dog.

He was just about to open his mouth to talk to Bacon when the Pembroke Welsh Corgie started doing that thing that made him look awfully adorable. The Asian male snorted before breaking out into laughter. "Fine," he started in between breaths. He ate his last spoonful of food before he'd scrapped the last of his dinner. Moving to get off his stool, the male kneeled by the dog and held it out to him. "Careful not to make it fall off from the spoon, though. I'm pretty sure Edgar can sniff a mess from afar."

While Bacon busied himself with the food, Yuuichi, on the other hand, pet him and hummed thoughtfully. "But really, Edgar's pretty weird today. Is he always like that, Bacon?"

Matthew rubbed his hands together and pulled his coat tighter around him. He was seated on a bench by the bus stop, the street light being his only source of light in the dark area. Okay, maybe it wasn't too dark. There were establishments still open even in the wee hours of the morning. That is to say, he was probably in the red light district - a bit far from the house uptown. He hadn't really thought about where he was going. He was just walking, taking turns, and somehow, he ended up here.

That, and he seemed to have forgotten his wallet. Not that he couldn't walk back home. It might just take a while. "I should've probably brought my phone with me, too," the male mumbled under his breath, it condensing every time he breathed out. Was Yuuichi already asleep now? He was worried. He'd gotten home safe, right?