View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-15-2015, 05:39 PM

Laughing Opal shook her head. “Even dressed as a nun you would gain unwanted attention my friend.” Diamond had always been the most beautiful of the group, in appearance and inside. She had such a grace and nobility about her. People couldn't help but stare and fall in love with her kindness. Diamond was just like her stone, amazing.

When her hands were grasped and she was asked how she had been, if the world had been kind to her, she smiled. “I’ve been wonderful I promise. A charming couple took me in and taught me what I needed to know after I woke up right in front of them.” With a laugh she shrugged. “You should have seen their faces.” They had since moved on from the area but Opal still kept in contact with them.

Opal hugged Diamond back and nodded. They had much to discuss. After years of hoping to find another guardian it finally happened. They needed to discuss and come up with a plan for finding the others. Opal now had more hope than ever. If Diamond had found here then they could find the others. But they needed to be careful, darkness was everywhere. It was easier to find the dark than the light nowadays. “We can go back to my cottage and speak there. Would you like to buy clothing here? Or borrow some of mine?”

At that moment Susie came out from the back room, holding her packages. “All done Andrayah, need anything..oh hello. Welcome to Ivory’s Story.” Susie smiled at Diamond and placed the packages on the counter. “Can I help you with anything?”