View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 12-27-2007, 06:21 AM

36. physical part 2

Enir knew more, and was, to my surprise, willing to teach it. Be patient with the impatient one. I learned, and was up to learning. I was always told i was bad at this or that, but never knew why, he at least could explain. But I did feel bad, I wanted to know how to return the favor, and to do so, I asked. It was awkward to ask, but some found me slightly amusing, or an experiment of sorts to teach me. Though sadly finding one alone, or in private was hard, so I had to learn from ones of the same side. I learned, slowly understanding what someone meant, how to play, and play more, until it didn't matter. The playing became an art, and over a second time, was described as a ritual, going somewhere slowly, but enjoying the time as it happened.

I learned where was sensitive, parts only people willing to tell, like the skin, or the bare waist, it would be something I would have never known. I watched, was taught by doing, and fully understood till the end how to control, and how to discuss.