View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 07-19-2016, 11:45 AM

Rose raised an eyebrow, curious as to what he meant by that. "I've told you everything about me." What else was there to know? She was a princess, he was a pirate, and once he got his money he'd be on his way, meanwhile she had no idea what would happen to her, the disgraced and ruined princess. She picked at what fruit remained, eating tiny chunks of the melon, but mostly just pushing the food around. Even still she didn't much feel like eating, she didn't know how she'd last a few weeks like this, barely eating and drinking. It would serve the captain right though, for putting her through this.

He wanted them to get to know each other better? "How can you live without yourself, murdering innocent people and cats like that?" He might change his mind after a question like that. For some reason she could feel anger bubbling up inside her, reminding her that this was the man that killed her guards, drowned her beloved kitten, and ruined her life. Why was she so friendly towards him? If anything, she should be doing all she could to pushing him out that porthole and escape the ship.

===

The water was refreshing, and almost as nice as the warm body that sat in the cot beside him. He couldn't even remember the woman he had invited back, and wasn't sure why his eyes didn't want to open, but some more rest to get rid of the rest of the drink would probably help and he'd be up and about in no time. "Don't worry, love, I'm far too drunk to do anything to ye. Stick 'round till morning and I'll take care of ye." Weakly he tugged on her arm, pulling her in beside him. Why did that hurt his chest so much? He must have gotten in a fight and taken a blow to the chest. Clark wouldn't be happy about that.