View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-10-2013, 03:21 AM

"It dosn't matter what you are really" he said, after they had reached the forest. "Weak or not, I will not allow someone to take me back or to defeat me when I finally got out of there" he turns to look at him, a grin on his face as well now. "Either way, I'm itching for some fun, so lets quit the yapping already" his eyes on the other. Already under the skin, his muscles were rippling and flexing a bit, he wondered if this guy would push him enough to have to take on his wolf form, or if his human form would be enough to do away with him. Would he end him? No, he wasn't here to kill, that would leave him with more blood on his hands and another reason to put him away.

He would merely have a little fun with him. The other wanted a fight, so be it. He was going to have to put up a good one if he was going to cause trouble for the wolf. He knew he should be more cautious or worried, but he could not managed to make himself feel that way. He should have been getting as far away from here as possible, and yet he was right back where he had started. Great, getting this show on the rhoad was a little delayed, though this was fine with him at the moment. He looked at the other, why he smelled like cat he did not know. What he was capable of, he did not know. There was only one way to figure out however, one way to see what the other was all about, he was ready.