View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-15-2023, 07:52 PM

Lea didn't know what else to do other than offer Gwen comfort by holding her in her arms and praying their goddess for the safe return of the others.

It didn't take long for Rei and Jason to spot the tree house and Jason flew a head of the shingami carrying the weakened angel child. "Lea!" He called as he landed and rushed through the door.

"Gwen." He said as he found the two huddled together in a tight hug. "Don't be afraid, okay, Mars told us to come back with a couple of guests, and one of them needs medical attention. Now." He said, locking eyes with his partner before glancing at Gwen. "He's fading." He said softly.

Rei was usually better at dealing with an angel's source of energy, but with Arael, it was so much stronger, even in his fading state. Once landed, she turned to the guardian, Silas. "Do you wish to save him?" She asked simply.

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Solias turned to Seamus and Mars as the children took flight. "Join your siblings, both of you. I will talk to them, and even if they still wish to fight, I am of the higher ranks for a reason." He offered calmly.

"They will have to face treason for fighting with a celestial." He said quietly. "I will guard these parts, watch over the forest and river and see to it no Angel finds you or your brethren." He vowed softly, glancing at Seamus. "Let's bring to life the treaty of old, starting with me and you." He said calmly. The treaty before the angels and shinigami were forced to fight, before the celestial's were forced to sit and watch from above the clouds. "I wish not to see anymore bloodshed."