View Single Post
~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-26-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Long drive on the car until christmas dinner with family
"What do you mean you forgot the twine?" She stared down her brother, this was their first Christmas back home in some time. They hadn't seen each other in years yet somehow they had gotten the idea to surprise their parents with a family reunion for the holidays. In all this time she wasn't surprised that her brother still wasn't living up to the boy scout motto, 'always be prepared.'

"Exactly that, no twine. I figured they'd have some at the tree stand. How was I supposed to know that were going to run out?" He didn't want to start the holiday off with an argument. They had fought enough during their childhood, this was supposed to be a pleasant holiday. Family, food, and time together.

"Well then how do you propose we get the tree home?" She stood with a hand on her cocked hip, ready to see how he was going to get them out of this situation. The mischievous grin that spread across his face was a throwback to when they were kids. He was thinking of something incredibly stupid and possibly dangerous.

"You're driving, and don't go too fast or take the corners too hard." He said as he climbed up onto the roof with the tree, taking his jacket off he fed it through the windows providing him something to grip as he laid himself over the tree. At least it smelled fantastic up here.

Three prompts:
Too many sprinkles on the cookies.
I didn't see the black ice in time.
Why is it almost 80 degrees out!? (27 for you Celsius users)