View Single Post
Arriex
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2009, 03:29 AM

Well, please take this seriously. D:

That very morning before I was going to leave, my mom was trying to shove a banana in her water bottle to preserve it. I started telling her that it simply wouldn't fit. That's when we got into a big fight and she refused to take me. I got really mad so I grabbed my peanut butter hoverboard and used it to fly out of my window, but I accidentally flew into a money tree in the first 5 minutes! I fell down and as I looked at the tree, I saw a giant pink fluffy spider. I got scared until it started stripping on the tree's trunk, so I got so disgusted that I just ran. That's when I realized that my neighbor's cake monster was right behind me. He was all, "RAWRRR I EAT CAKE. >U" so I screamed but realized I needed to get past him and his Teddy Grahams minions, so I got some dirt and some chocolate leaves from the ground, and formed it into a shoe cake. I gave it to the monster and he simply threw it in my face. Then the Teddy Grahams started chasing me as I tried to run away! They started throwing some sharp doritos at me and so I got covered with stinky cheese. After that, I decided I would just go find my peanut butter hoverboard, and eat it. So I did that, but as I tried to find it, a giant pillow fell right on top of me. I thought I died. But I really didn't, because it was so soft, but, I am under it still, right now, as I type this with my iPie phone. I'm very sorry for missing the convention. D:

Real Reason - My parents wouldn't let me go anywhere out of state during the school year, unless it's a long break or something. && the would never even let me go to something such as the convention since my parents are strict and think websites like this are stupid. D:
My parents don't understand me. ;-;

&& I'd prefer a Male Shirt if I win please<3~
That was fun. xDD<3

Last edited by Arriex; 03-17-2009 at 03:33 AM..