View Single Post
King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 06-27-2011, 01:10 AM

Robert watched as she exploded forth in conversation rather quickly. He would listen in interest as she explained her life to him in a nutshell. Essentially it was going to be what she ended up doing.... After all, she just described it to him in vivid and painful detail. Robert was a patient man though, watching her, his eyes examining every little body movement she made. It wasn't long before he noted that she had talked the breath out of her body, causing him to grin to himself. "This must be something you are really passionate about. I considered a creative career myself back in the day.... But strange things happen you know. Your dreams are just as fleeting as every moment in your teenage years." He spoke out with a depth of intelligence that did not match his appearance. On the outside, he looked somewhat lazy. He had a nice bit of facial hair that could use some trimming, a pair of aviator sunglasses to cover up his head, and a cap upon his head that was shaped like one of those fishing caps, only striped white and red. The cap just barely covered his long hair, curling at his back as he looked at her.

As the question was returned to him, he thought about how he should go about answering it. "Really... I'm just taking classes generally until I find an interest. I've dabbled in business, the medical field, the arts... i mean they are all interesting but not interesting enough for me to spend the rest of my life at though." He leaned back in his chair and took another drink of his coffee. "That will come to me eventually though. Hopefully sooner than later, I want to start working toward... Something." Shortly after that, his phone began to vibrate.