View Single Post
King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 07-02-2011, 04:47 AM

[I was thinking... So we could both have a hand in the invading 'outside force', how about you bring something and I'll bring something and they could meet in this world. Sound good?]

Our world has been torn apart by conquest. Yet our hunger for battle has not been quenched. We must continue our quest for bloodshed elsewhere. Me and these... Warriors of forgotten time will move on. 'I tire of fighting...' Well, I do not. The banners of war still burn hot with the flames of conquest. 'That is so...' Enough. We take them within the hour. We shall see how its people react.

Rob watched as she joined him in the art of walking backward. Waiting for a bit before responding to the question. First, he would allow the smile to return to his face, looking up at her as he was about to start his next few words, "Well, I...." This was when the ground caught up with him. One of the blocks within the sidewalk jutting out of the ground and catching his left heel as it was about to strike ground. As he began to fall backward and hit the ground, he would show a little something which she did not show earlier, a sense of excellent balance. As he hit the ground, he would tuck his legs inward and move his body along with the motion which his tripping caused him. He was lean and in good shape, this much was evident. This was a display of his meager abilities, turning his trip into a backwards roll as he went from the small of his back to his hands until his feet once again touched the ground.

Responding to any compliments that she might have with simply a smile, he would follow her along to the movie theater, stepping in shortly afterwords as he contemplated which movie he wanted to see. "Well, I'm quite partial to clever comedies. Lets see what we have on tap." After a short deliberation of what he wanted to watch, he pointed out something at the front of the movie theater. This was when he spotted someone at the corner of his eye. He wore a long coat that was worn in such a way that blocked out his face. It was as though he thought it was already raining. But as he was stepping inside he looked back toward the man, only to realize that he wasn't there. That was strange... He thought nothing of it beyond that. Thanking Rue as he entered the building, he happily accepted the warmer temperature. As she mentioned popcorn, a hungry feeling came upon his stomach. Now he had to get popcorn, "Butter... I'm not picky on anything else really. I'll eat it as long as it isn't drowning." This was when his phone began to vibrate once again. He would reach for the phone in his pocket, eyeballing it and seeing it as a text, he would check it later. Rob put it back into his pocket and looked back at Rue.