View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 08-31-2012, 06:04 AM

She ignored his gaze for most of the time, her eyes focused on the bartender as she waited as the man mixed and poured the drinks. As he grabbed an Hors d'oeuvre and thanked her she nodded her head in a short response before catching a glimpse of the smile. Deja'vu hit her like a semi-truck and then she realized where she had seen it, his campaign ad. She was about to decline his offer before he slipped that piece of paper onto her tray. She found it kind of ironic how much a few numbers could make a bad idea into a good one. "Have Rebbecka take these to the gentlemen and couple over there." She said as she set the tray down, "This way, sir." She said as she tucked the bill into the cloth at her hip. She moved through the crowd, using the tactical maneuver for avoiding grabby hands before stopping at a table near the wall with a tree and dancer not too far away. "Your table, sir. My name is Terra, and I will be your waitress for this evening. Is there anything I can get you for tonight? Another drink, something to eat perhaps?" She flashed him a fake smile. If he wanted to keep tipping, she didn't mind playing along for a night. Hell, with his reputation she might even get lucky and get some dirt she could sell to the media.

Last edited by Kriddles; 08-31-2012 at 07:12 AM..