View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 10-04-2014, 05:20 AM

As Akio moved again to his side, Dorian's eyes widened as he found the other's gentle gaze, felt his hand on his cheek. He was willing to show him kindness even now, despite the cold he knew had washed over him. Part of it melted with the sweet gesture, leading Dorian into sending him a grin. Nodding a little, he rather liked that he would be returning to his home, for the sake of safety. "Feel free to bring books along, I have no sense of how long this meeting will last." He suggested, then sighing softly as he was thanked. Shaking is head a little, Dorian chuckled. "No, the encounter as my fault. I did not mean for him to see you." He admitted, wishing he could have been there to greet his guests at the door, if only to shield Akio from his sight while possible. It would seem that the cold edge of demonic nature that had swept over him had melted for the moment once more. Akio had an astonishingly quick effect on him.

He had never seen his next move coming. There was... light within him? Dorian was left with this thought and the silence of Akio's exit maneuver as one of his hands rose to touch the cheek the other had kissed. He could still feel the warm tingle there, the great warmth in his chest stirred by that simple gesture. What had Akio been thinking, doing such a tender thing? Dorian stood there still for a few moments before shaking his head and taking a deep breath to regain his composure. It was going to be hard to focus during this meeting. Walking down the halls casually once more, hands in his pockets, he glanced at Akio's door for a moment as he passed it by on his way to one of the other rooms of the basement. It was a small one, fit to be an average dining room possibly, but apt for their meeting as he entered to find the other two already seated there.

"Shall we, Dor?" The female Celes chimed sweetly, tilting her head to the side as Dorian sat down.

Nodding affirmatively, he gestured for her to begin. Difficult to focus on the meeting, it was indeed.

Meanwhile... About an hour or so after their parting, a short knock of sorts would sound from the other side of Akio's door. Then, another set of knocks, a bit louder. Almost immediately following those, louder poundings would be heard, their owner clearly feeling quite urgent about gaining entry. The shadow of a dark figure might be see from the crack under the doors, but Dorian's seal held the off. With the others in the house distracted, someone was making a move.

At this time, Dorian sat in a most bored fashion, legs crossed and extended casually beneath him as he lounged in his chair at the table's head. He rested his chin upon his palm, elbow propped upon the table as he stared blankly at the other two before him. A servant stood at the table, serving freshly brewed tea as they sat in silence. It had been this way since he entered the room, the insistence that they quiet as the awkward moments passed. Dorian received his cup without much interest, but Celes on the other hand, took it rather contentedly and almost immediately tried a taste.

Dorian's eyebrow quirked in her direction, curious as he saw her making a decision. Then, in one swift motion, the tea cup was sent crashing into the wall above the servant's head. Frightened, the man scuffled backwards, apologizing and pleading for life. A dent was left in the wall from the pure, inhuman force of it. She didn't speak, and didn't need to, instead settling back into her chair and swinging her legs beneath her as she stared on at Dorian. "Can we continue now?" She questioned, voice light and almost musical.

"You're excused, Samuel. Go tend elsewhere." Dorian spoke calmly, stirred his tea dazedly as his gaze dropped down to it. Then, sighing softly, he nodded over at Celes. "About the boy..." He began, hesitantly, voice low as he finally lifted his gaze.

"Oh, the little prince. What a lovely statement he will make on the floor tomorrow, don't you think?" Chimed Byakuya, voice casual though holding an undertone dark enough that it even sickened Dorian. At face value, it meant Akio may present a nice speech-- at length, Dorian understood it to meant that Byakuya would fancy his insides splattered on the floor.

"No, he is in my charge. I intend to taint him, and you shall not interfere." He spoke coldly in response, gaining a curious look from Celes.

"Dear, what do you have in mind for tomorrow, then?" She questioned. As his direct superior, she was one of those holding the events in her hands. Rather, she was typically the one to oversee the details of these hearings and other such court procedures. She was the one to 'home' the victims, question them, and often times, the one with the say in who stands beside the victim on the floor. Byakuya often took up this honor.

"I would request that I, myself, stand on the floor with him tomorrow." He spoke firmly, his voice less of a request than his words. The two in his presence exchanged a curious glance before each had individual facial expression changes. Byakuya's twisted into that of disgust, while curiosity lit Celes'.

"You wish to tarnish the young man's body, yourself?"