View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-23-2013, 04:44 AM

Ceciro stood, and then leaned slightly across the table. His hair went forward like a blanket over one of his eyes. "I'll accept the offer. But the moment you don't heed one of my warnings, you'll be on your own. I'll not be a part of another foolish attempt to take over the state---country, or world---and force myself to stand by and watch their self destruction when they decide I'm not worth listening to, or have no idea what I'm talking about." Then he stood back, absently touching the bolt through his tongue and slightly twisting it.

Plans...? He hadn't thought of that. "Initially I play on the corner to cover my true intentions." He said, referring to his music. "When someone approaches with a contract I take it indoors. But today... I hadn't had anything else in mind. Unless you had something in mind..." He wouldn't go home if he was simply let go. No, he had to do something... go somewhere, find someone to take the demonic urge away. It was cutting into his mind already, trying to distract him.