View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 03-06-2014, 10:48 PM

"Argh! This sucks!" The dark haired girl paced back and forth in the small room she had woken in. All she remembered was getting off the plane and getting into a car with that Smith guy. She looked at her arm, the numbers 069814 etched on her arm. That wasn't the only thing on her arm. Her psoriasis was all over her hands, some extending to her arm. She rubbed it, and slumped on the bed. Eventually, a knock disrupted her thoughts.

When she came to the door, the guy, Smith, stood there. "You're late for dinner." he said in his monotone voice. Elaine gave a loud and very exaggerated sigh. "I'm gonna guess that it's not optional." she said more of a statement than a question. With no response, she followed Smith to the dining hall. She pestered him with questions, which he wouldn't answer.

After getting her food, she plopped down next to a blonde guy who was talking to himself. "Sorry I sat on your imaginary friend." she said an she leaned back on the chair. ""Could today get any worse?" She glanced around at the people sitting beside her. There was the drugged (or drunk?) girl who was zoned out. There was the blonde crazy guy, then two others who seemed normal enough, considering the circumstances. The guy looked angry though, although Ellie could understand that.

"I dunno about you, but I can't remember a thing. Anyone else have better luck than me?" In her mind, there wasn't any help in being a social recluse. Who knows how long they would be here, might as well get along.