View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-08-2014, 07:36 PM

Now that voices were gone from her head, her thoughts spun much easier and she felt lighter. As if someone had finally given back air to her. It was strange that they had disappeared right as she had touched this woman, though, but maybe it was just a coincidence with medicine finally going out. Corynn didn't want to give voices more meaning than drug side effect, it just would be too weird otherwise. She must have guessed other things right, that was all.

"You are a person! I am not going to call you by some number crazies put on you," Corynn protested at Nixie's bitter joke and was about to introduce herself, standing up with her, when Caleb decided to pull one of his typical moves. For a short moment, her whole attention was on him, but then she looked back to third person. "Sorry about that, my name is Corynn Moore, this is my brother Caleb Moore," she extended hand for greeting. Hopefully, Nixie accepted. "It is nice to meet you... Well, as much it can be, given the circumstances."

"Nixie Nine, huh," Caleb murmured, arms crossed across his chest. Somehow, Nixie could understand that he pulled nine out of her ID number from that masculine voice in back of her mind. Apparently, he had been paying attention. "I'm not here to make friends, but to get the hell out. If you don't like being guinea pig and can do more than look pretty, I won't reject extra hand pair in making it happen," man spoke bluntly, sizing her up with his gaze.

Corynn brushed hair out of her face, giving apologetic smile to the other woman that kind of froze there when she spoke of magical abilities. It wasn't that she deemed Nixie crazy, but her thoughts went wild with guesses and assumptions. That and Caleb's "magic? I'll have knocked out any magician before he can say abracadabra" thought was probably the last thing that Nixie caught, before her mind went silent and Corynn's filled with noise once more.

Caleb quirked an eyebrow and he smirked slightly in approval, making dimple in his cheek appear. "You pushed that red dog down? Well, I'll take your word for it, good job. Although I don't believe any magic crap, might have been pure luck." She might be a little weird, but then again, probably they all were on some level. They had been invited to solve their issues, hadn't they? In any case, if she knew how to fight or take by surprise, Nine could come of use.

Meanwhile, Corynn was rubbing her temples, eyes squeezed shut. "I..." she began and then suddenly looked at Nixie in a startled manner. "Think of something. Completely random. Which I couldn't possibly guess. Please," she pleaded, embarrassed but determined. Either she was going crazy, or there was a explanation, even if a creepy one. Caleb frowned and looked from one woman to another, waiting to see how this developed further and ready to step in the moment he felt his sister was threatened.