View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-17-2012, 01:28 PM

Vincent started to worry that he may have taken to much from her as she struggled to wake up from sleep. He knew he had taken more then he usually did but that had to be from what was happening to Lewis now he worried he would have two people on his hands he had to protect. At least with her if she did not wake up he could take her to the house and put her in his room. There she would be safe and he could give her the information she would need to get out of the room when she woke. He sighed in relief when she woke up and started to move.

He could see that his use of juniper had awaken some memory in her that was not completely happy but mostly. He would have to find out what that was later because she should have woken up faster. He needed to know why it took her so long so that he could get her awake later quicker if needed. He nudged her mentally again to make sure she did wake up.

She opened her eyes and looked to where he was, the moon revealing him ever so slightly. He was startled when she said they needed to save Lewis as if she too knew him well. Maybe there had been some mental bleed over and she now had his memories of Lewis, he made a mental note to lock down on his mind more carefully with her next time he fed from her. Holding out his hand he kept it ready in case she needed it when she sat up. “I’m going to need some answers eventually, but not now” he nodded at her stubborn will then realized that she could not see him well enough to know he nodded. Reaching out he turned on the light as she asked where he was.

As the light blazed it reviled Vincent’s face full of worry and concern. He knelt before her his hand out. “I understand that you will need answers. I had planed to wait on this till we knew each other better but things happened. I am not sure where exactly he is. When last we talked he was taking the noon train to New York. But I do know that as we get closer to him I will be able to tell.” Reaching out he brushed a stranded of hair from her face. “and I would like an explanation on why some one as beautiful as you would disguise herself as a man. I am not going to fire you, infact I think that having you working for me will be better. You will know things I never even thought of as your gender thinks differently then mine dose.”