View Single Post
Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 11-01-2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Wait what was wrong with the pirates eye patch?

Stickers don't count as decorations? o.O why? they're those wall sticker decorations from the dollar store. But okay. I'll try to find something else.

Sure thing, i can get some better pictures of the other two.
Thems was a collective decision, My pidgeon friends and I counted the eyepatch, but not the pirate in your neighbors yard!

Let me talk wiff my pidgeon pals on them there stickers again. (Them pretty pictures can be hard to tell sometimes for ol'rous eyes)

EDIT: Didn't occur to ol'Rou, cause you didn't call it out as such, but that there pirate patch is on a pirate. Penny is laughin all funny like at Rou.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Oh right! i forgot to count my glasses in at least one of the pictures. I'll take more pictures tomorrow. xD

---------- Post added 10-31-2015 at 08:19 PM ----------

Madame Madame! I found One!
Username: Shadami

Submission: Lilliana Lily 2 Mary Mary 2 with glowring
List of gifts Shown: Glowsticks and a flashlight(hoping these count cause they're obviously my girls >.< It was hard to get them to sit still long enough for the picture. PLus get the name tag up. They were to excited)

Submission: The nieghbors house in dark
List of gifts Shown:Couldn't get nametag in cause of light/focus awful camera. Daylight version I hope counts as proof.
Ghosts, Fog, Haunted House Entrance(there are sound systems and lights and everything. its nuts)

Submission: Candy/proofish Our Haul
List of gifts Shown: Again.. proof is in earlier pictures of the same buckets >.> i'm awful... but CANDY :D
Penny and Me we decided we was gonna accept these, but be careful to get them names and proofs in future entries!

Last edited by Madame Rousseau; 11-01-2015 at 10:57 AM..