View Single Post
Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Old 04-22-2014, 10:08 PM

I know that feel. Buying CIs is terrible.

Again, I like being surprised. I don't want to know specifcally how it begins until I have the book in my hands. I wish I could know, however, if the ending is one I wouldn't like or something I wouldn't want to read happens (which has yet to happen, but still). I like when I know it's going to be okay and the point of reading is finding out
how it becomes okay.

It's tough for me to not like something. Even if I don't like the ending, that doesn't mean it was a horrible story and I wasted my time. I've only read one book I can say I did not like. I found it in the library at the high school I went to and would read it while waiting for my mom to pick me up. The story was my kind of thing. Happy ending for everyone except the bad character, who had a horrible ending. It wasn't fantasy, but still. It was just a poorly-written story. When I read it, it wasn't bad, but looking back now that I'm older, it was really weird and today if I found myself reading such a book, I would only keep reading to have a good laugh.

That is correct! I've had it happen after I lost hope for a good ending, though. Once.