View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-22-2013, 02:18 AM

Angel sighed, staring out the window. And yet, there was still tomorrow that was free for the students and teachers alike to go around and get accustomed to the school and the grounds. "Maybe I'm just too kind for my own good..." Angel muttered, truly feeling dejected now. Maybe it was just homesickness setting in, but he longed to call Chris and talk for a few hours. But he had to wait until evening, because then they would be able to Skype, so they could see one another. That made a good bit of difference. Instead, he regarded his watch and saw that dinner had begin ten minutes ago. Not only had William just eaten, but when Angel looked around he seemed to be pouting on his bed for some reason. Maybe Will was more sad than he was.

"I... uh, I guess I'll just leave you to your misery for a bit..." Angel shrugged, stepping out the door only after grabbing the bag he'd yet to unpack. The satchel. It had all his essential items: Notebooks, a few pencils and a couple pens, a set of colored pencils, and his inhaler---which he only needed when his year-round allergies got out of control. Shouldering it, he stepped out and looked around. He had a good sense of direction, but this was a new place. It would take a while for him to understand class from dorm to various other room. But he was sure the cafeteria would be on the ground floor. So he went downstairs, looking around. His first stop was, beyond the massive entrance hall they had come in from, the ballroom. Or what used to be the ballroom. It was full of benches and chairs and looked to be not only a gym, but a studio.

The next set of large double doors he came to was in fact, the dining hall, with two long tables set well. It looked to be set up in a buffet line type of setting, which he felt was especially useful. Well... At least his being here would let William be alone. Maybe that was what he needed for a while.