Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2015, 11:12 PM

Snapping out of her thoughts at the sound of Mr. Blooms, voice, she looked up at him and straighten her back and stopped fiddling with her fingers, 'I came this far and it's not like it's going to get any better...I'm done with the council...I'm done with trying to put up with Rogan.' She had a look of determination on her face. "I've come to see you about resigning from the Student Council." She stated firmly,"I know I'm not exactly on it but I do the books as an extra credit, but I also know that I only have to at lest put in a years worth of time and then I can stop doing it. I've done a year and four months" She didn't know why she felt the need to keep explaining herself but now that she started she almost couldn't stop, "Plus, but I'm sure you've noticed that....well...my grades have dropped a bit and have not picked back up, I thought I could handle this but the Counciles books take a lot of time away from my studies. I can't do both and I'd hate to only be able to give half the effort to one or the other instead of 100% to both. So, I ask to be resigned from my position as the Student Counciles book keeper, sir." She said all of this with confidence, she felt bad about having to lie to her teacher about the real reason why but she figure grades dropping would be the best way out of all of it.