View Single Post
Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 12-11-2010, 07:47 PM

Outline of contest.

Like I mentioned before, this contest is super easy and simple. In the following posts, there are 20 screen caps of music videos and movies. There are 10 music video images and 10 movie images. Now, all you have to do is tell me what they all are. ;)

For the music videos, I'd like you to tell me the artist(s)/band name and the song title. You'll receive one point for each correct answer. In total, there are 20 points to be gained in the Music Video category.

For the movie images, I simply want to know the title. ^^ There are a couple of bonus questions, though, so keep an eye out. In total, there are 12 points to be gained in the Movie category.

Rules.

This part is very important. There won't be too many rules, but to make this run smoothly and remain fair for everybody, please take note and abide by the following:
  • Follow Menewsha's Rules, of course.

• All submissions must be made via PM. Do not post your answers in the thread. Springy will be very upset if you do and I will have to remove your posts. You are welcome to discuss aspects of the contest you're enjoying, finding difficult, or anything about the images (for example, "oh, hey, I remember watching this with so and so, and we ate all these yummy sweeties ..."), but no explicit answers.

• Try to only submit one form with all your answers on. I won't object to users adding an extra one or two that they worked out a little too late, but it would make my life much easier to receive one user entry form in one PM. :) Just to clarify this a little better, seperate PM's for the Movie and Music categories is okay; what I didn't want was someone submitting a form, then sending another PM with an answer, then another, and some more ... etc. ^^;

• Please submit your entry form by 11:59 AM/midday (EST) on January 2nd, 2011. Use this world clock to help you figure out when to get your PM sent.

• Please no mule entries and only one entry per user, so use your main account. ^^ I can check ...

• Have fun! :D

Prizes.

Now for the good part! By simply participating in this contest, you will receive a Holiday Wreath EI by default. If you would like to change this, please indicate what you would like on the entry form.

There are two chances to win here; once for each category. In each category, the user with the most points will win first prize. Obviously second prize will go to the second highest points, and so on and so forth. There will only be a first, second and third place. In the event of a tie, the user who submitted their answers first will receive the higher prize.

The prizes are the same for both categories:

First Place - 5,000 gold.
Second Place - 3,000 gold.
Third Place - 1,500 gold.

And that's everything! Now go take a look at all the images below and when you think you're ready, fill in the entry form and send me a PM. :yes:

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 01-02-2011 at 02:02 AM..