View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-23-2014, 05:39 AM

"Don't play smart, boy, I'm over twice your age and I am already used to that bad habit from your late father. Never one to open his mouth and just say something, awkward bastard," Chiron replied sternly, staring at the file then shaking his head calmly, a smile still on his face, he half turned his head when Diego appeared with the metal binder,
"Ah, Diego!" He briefly took the binder and set it on the desk, beginning to amble about the room as he dug his free hand into his pocket calmly, "-She reminds me of Aldritch Boscoe's wife, still a ravishingly pretty lady at her age. You know Aldritch, yes? One of the leading shareholders in C.R.O.N.O.S,-" He pulled out what looked like a small datapad, "About ten years ago, she came to me and told me the most interesting things about that man, why, at one point she even said that he simply had no idea how to satisfy her, can you imagine that? And, after spending a night of passion with me, she-" The doctor smirked maliciously as he pressed a few buttons,
"Oh I really do hope he heard at least some of that.." The doctor remarked, returning to the opposite side of the desk and leaning on his cane again as he pressed a few buttons on the datapad, placing it down on the table, "The sub-level radio waves generated by this should disrupt any external listening devices entirely.. Though I see you're just as meticulous as your old man in rooting out the.. Secret admirers in the room."

He grabbed the metal binder again and tossed it closer to Yamato,
"Oh by the way, I refuse, because making this public knowledge, so to speak, could cause some serious problems. Do with me what you like, fire me, shoot me, I honestly couldn't care, I'm quite comfortable with what I've accomplished. Ambrosia is the one good deed that will comfort me in hell." He stated with a grim smile, the metal binder was open, though it needed Yamato to open it if he wanted to know something more detailed,
"So, would you like the long version, or would you simply like me to write she's a cyborg with roughly 40% of her human body remaining?"

Last edited by HC-Gal; 05-23-2014 at 06:00 AM..