View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 03-18-2015, 12:50 AM

Rei settled back into his seat and let his eyes wander between his two companions. Naira seemed to have relaxed some at this point and seemed to be trying her best to show that she could get along with others. Whether it had been Alexis' words that had made her change the way she approached the situation or her own personal feelings about it, Rei wasn't against it. As long as Yusuke and Naira were getting along then...it was fine with him.

"See Papa? I told you!"

Naira didn't really know why she was acting so childishly, but seeing the smile that pulled at Rei's lips put her at ease and she giggled. She then held out her hand to Yusuke, reaching across the table.

"I...think we got off on the wrong foot. I...made a bad impression. I didn't mean to make you run off or make it sound like I didn't believe you loved my Papa. Can...can we still be friends?"

Outside of the famiglia Naira could easily count how many genuine friends she had on one hand and it was a disappointing number. She always wondered what it was like to have friends her age that weren't a part of the mafia. She would like to get along with this guy...that way she could see for herself just why her Papa liked him so much.