View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-18-2015, 10:07 PM

Yusuke blinked slightly, as his hand was taken. He glanced down at the connection, before the two of them were dragged off by the female. Rei asked her what she wanted to see, and she replied everything. She wanted to see how normal students went on with their lives around here. Well, he was a student, as was Hatori. He smiled lightly, allowing her to lead him along with Rei as well. As they walked, he noted various sights and such to her, allowing Rei to point out some things as well as he wished. His mind was slightly on the message, those three words from before. Perhaps he should tell Rei. Would the other get mad at him for hiding such things? Now was not the time at all, he did not wish to destroy the mood.

Nor did he wish to cause trouble, what if the other tried to protect him, and ended up getting hurt. The female would never forgive him for that, he could tell. He would never forgive himself either. He sighed, looking over at him. He opened his mouth for a moment as if to speak, before closing it. No, he would tell him later, not now. For now, they could at least have some fun. For now, things could relax and be alright. He smiled a bit, continuing to focus on the task at hand. They came upon the observatory, and he paused for a moment. "We don't get to good of a view of the stars here in the city....the lights and the noise....so I suppose this place is the next best thing, if you enjoy planets and stars" he smiled. "It's one of my favorite places" he chuckled, wondering if they would find that odd or cheesey.

"I used to live farther out, so I got to see the stars more.....I have not had the time to come recently however" to be honest, part of it was because of her. It had been her favorite spot to, when they would come to the city. Stars, they always reminded him of her. He looked up, to a window, where a memory caught his attention. She had told him one day, she would get a house out in the country, where she could see the stars every night. Where she would have animals and a lot of space to be free. She had wanted him to come with her, to escape all of this. His expression had turned slightly blank without his realizing it. He stared at the window a moment longer, caught in his thought.

(Moved them a bit forward, hope it is ok.)