View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-11-2020, 09:26 PM

As they passed through the doorway, Key paused, looking back over his shoulder only to meet someone's eye from across the street. He froze, his mouth hanging open before the other person looked away, vanishing into the crowd like any other tourist on the street. There hadn't been anything interesting about them, nothing to say that person even looked at Key, or looked at him for any reason beyond the usual. Looking back at Priscilla, her excited chatter feeling his chest with warmth, Key decided not to say anything about it. Like he said, no one would look for them here and he would not be responsible for ruining Priscilla's mood over nothing.

So, Key smiled and hurried to catch up to the young woman's side, squeezing her hand in reassurance. "Ah well, if you want to try something new then I can definitely arrange that. There are so many different kinds of drinks to try!" he exclaimed with a grin. If you prefer tea to coffee though, maybe I should take you to a bubble tea place sometime? Have you had that before? I never know just what to expect with an upbringing like yours!"