View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-05-2019, 08:17 PM

As he was greeted, Belzier flicked his eyes over the other man. He wasn't much to look at as far as Belzier was concerned. A bit ordinary perhaps? Though that wasn't a bad thing and the glasses made him pretty sure he talked to an ordinary human. Nothing supernatural would require such a thing after all. Probably. Then again, he wasn't well versed with angelic disguises.

Making sure his soft smile stayed in place, Belzier swiped his hair back from his eyes. "Oh...yes. I was just-" He cleared his throat, trying to search out better words. Or any words since he seemed to have trouble forming any right now. "I saw your ad in the papers and well, I haven't got anywhere to stay. I was hoping that if you hadn't already found someone, that we might be able to get along." Or at least save Belzier the effort of acquiring his own lodging. Honestly, he didn't understand why he had to do all the footwork himself. He was at his core, a very lazy demon. Didn't the demon lords understand that?

After another pause, he offered his hand for a shake. "I'm Belzier, by the way. Uhm...you can just call me Bel though, if that name sounds weird." It wasn't a human name after all and he should have thought about that. It almost caused a flush to paint his pale cheeks, but he held the sensation back. "You?"