View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-05-2019, 08:51 PM

As the young man before him started to speak Raziel took off his glasses and folded them. Clearly this young man was not used to speaking to strangers or was trying to hide nervesness. He smiled kindly to the young man encouragingly as he stumbled over his words. His eyebrow slowly rose as he mentioned that he was here for the ad. Did this young man think that he could hide here in this town from what ever was fallowing him. For that was one of the two things that he thought of for this young man, this Belzier to be doing here.

“you’re here for the room?” he gave him a questioning look. “I hope you are not running from your family and hoping to hide here.” If he was then Raziel would have to find a way to seek out the young mans family and find out why he was running. “ it will be about two hundred a month, I do not put up with smoking or drugs. I like to go to bed around ten though I do some times stay up a bit later with a good book.”

Stepping around the counter he took Belzier hand with a raised eyebrow. “did you pick that name out or did your parents name you that?” humans had been naming their kids some of the oddest names that they never should be using lately. A demonic name like that did seem to fit his look, maybe he had chosen it himself after seeing it in one of those dame books that the demons had been slipping into human book stores. “I am Ziel Anghelescu, owner of this shop and the apartment above