View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-06-2019, 03:06 AM

A scowl dropped over Belzier's face before he could stop it. He knew he gave the image of youth to humans, but he didn't want to be talked down to either when he wasn't trying to use it to his advantage. Though maybe he should. Let this human believe whatever he wanted and maybe squeeze out an easier deal? Belzier carefully made his face neutral again.

"I'm old enough to take care of my self. This isn't about running away..." he frowned. Shoving both hands into his pockets, he shifted on his feet. "I just...have no where to stay." Which was true. He nodded along to what the other man said, already filing the rules away so he could make sure to not cause issues. It wouldn't do to pull unneeded attention to himself. He wasn't even sure what artifact he needed to look for and destroy yet. He just knew he'd know it when he got near.

Now that they were standing so close, Belzier felt even more out of place. He really should have thought out this plan more. "Uh. My parents named me? Isn't it cool? But Bel stands out less," he added with a shrug, then narrowed his eyes. "Isn't Ziel a strange name too. Anghelescu?" Why did that niggle at his brain?