View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-08-2019, 01:30 AM

Belzier shrugged his shoulder. "Does it really matter what my story is? If I wanted to share it, I would have said it already," he added with a huff. Honestly, this guy was far too nosey for Belzier's shoddily thrown together cover. He didn't even like to talk about himself when not lying. It was just so...personal. Too much effort, and too much like making friends. Like Ziel said, his name was that of a minor demon. He wasn't exactly the sort to party it up on earth.

After another second of standing there tensely, he sighed and walked to a nearby table so he could lean against it, hands pressed into the smooth wood as he held up his weight. "Bel, please. And sorry. I know you mean well. I'm just used to keeping people at a distance. I promise that I won't get in your way if we do this roommate thing. I'm mostly out and night and sleep until noon. That kind of thing. Kinda have my own thing that I'm doing instead of school," he added with a quirk of his lips. Namely, searching for some godforsaken artifact that would hopefully become quite damned in his hands. Not that he really cared, but he got his jobs done. No entanglements and all that. Helped when his stints on earth were usually few and far between.

"So...we cool?" he asked again as he pushed off from the table to follow the other man.