Thread: Cize it up
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-24-2016, 09:50 PM

I love cize. I'm not doing it at the moment just because i'm in the middle of a move. Or not doing it consistently. But It's changed how i eat entirely . I'm eating healtheir even though i'm still eating the same kinds of fat foods i did before. I finished 4 complete days of cize and my mom can already see it toning my legs up.

My fifth day i did it, was just doing the dance from memory to korean pop songs when the videos weren't on actual dance parts. xD and than trying to mimic their dances for 30 minutes when they were dancing. Even though i don't have it perfect at all, and i still need my inhaler. and i'm not losing weight fast. I FEEL better. I love it! And i'm a lot more confident on trying exercises in front of people.

i'm terrified of roller coasters, but i do love hitting up the beach every summer. We're going to be living only a couple miles away from one soon! <3 so excited. Don't know what to say about the soda, sugar and caffeine have never been my thing. and when I quit smoking i just up and quit it when i wanted to cause that's how I work.