View Single Post
sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)/

Old 07-17-2016, 03:42 AM

Maria had eaten after Mr.Silvern had left. once the next hour came a long she started to swim. up to see what was going on hearing people walking in. to the room with all sort of things. once she realized it was some of things she had requested. so she started to take a look at them carefully. she like the harp a lot it was pretty in its own way. yet she was not really a fan of the pearl jewelry. the one out of them she dislike the most where the earrings.

She even explained to them. why she had dislike the human item that could. hurt a ear with metal rod. Maria had look over each music box. she pick one out that was oval shape with flowers on top. it has ballerina inside it when you open the top. playing violin music that made her think about home. "Thank you all for your help so far. I'm sorry I forgot to tell Mr.Silvern I'm not a fan of pearls. living in the ocean you see them all the time. if you can find a crystal necklace I'll be happy with that. oh I need a old lamp stand a medium size one. as well a few moonstone's pretty please." she says then takes each piece. down under water that she wish to keep in a nice area for now.