View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-14-2013, 07:10 PM

Chumana watched as Ryker went off to chase after the other girl, and she let out a heavy sigh. Ryker was always like that. Whenever they had met someone and tried to save them or keep them safe and they left or were about to die Ryker focased every fiber of his being onto that person. Often times it made her feel very unimportant and alone, but then again she had caused so much death herself that she figured she deserved that kind of treatment. Looking down at her wrapped arm, she closed her eyes and started to lock away her emotions again. She didn't like showing them, Ryker was really the only one she had opened up to after she became this teleporting expierament.

Hearing Cion she looked over and shrugged to his question. "I am not sure. I believe she is a bit overwhelmed and they are going to make sure she is alright... But that is a guess." she said cooly and watched as he lowered more to her height as she was sitting down. Looking him over she remembered when the doctor was working on him she remembered playing with him as expierment 7 was finishing up. "He had a ruff past... He lost everything and now he just tries his best to help everyone and everything. He has no bad bone in his body... And gets walked over a lot unless I am there." she said softly and then shook her head. "I am not sure how to describe the nature and how its been warped... The things that humans did to it caused morph and change in painful ways... Many animals now have logical thoughts and can communicate better then before." she explained as she looked out into the dark entrance of the cave. "They have become angry and full of hatred."