View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-12-2019, 08:38 PM

Arael finished his tea as Silas agreed, and Anders had mentioned going to bed but coming back in a few minutes. He bit back a small frown and slid down from the chair, going over to the sink as Silas rinsed his cup out. He listened quietly to his words and glanced up at him.

It's about having a heart to protect others.

Arael lowered his head some and remained quietly for a moment before setting his empty cup on the counter. "The only who scares me is Anders." He teased some, offering the older a small smile. He just needed to work on thinking, before opening his mouth. "Thanks for having me, Silas. I can't wait until tomorrow." He said, his smile growing innocently.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Lea listened as she spoke, and couldn't help smirking some. Lea knew a lot about Anders, this wouldn't be the first run-in with him. She sighed some and relaxed her legs some. "Don't worry, I'll tell her everything when I see her. Promise." She said casually as Mars got up and looked at her.

She slowly rose from the couch and briefly hugged her friend. "I'll come back to the House tomorrow. I just want to make sure he's okay, first." She promised before letting her go. " Goodnight. "