View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 PM

'I was just kidding...Could she actually do that?' she asked, wondering if that was the case after returning back to normal. If she could do that...and be someone that both Gaara and the Shukaku could respect; that would be wonderful. There was also the fact that she terrified Kankuro...a major plus in the girl's mind.

"I agree. I'd rather not have to deal with things that are less than my existence," Gaara responded in agreement, wanting to head to the tower himself. He would then have to talk to mother about why this Gemini interested her so much.

Yugito whistled lightly as she saw Naruto's plan come together. She also had to admit that no one would have thought of it, especially since it was such a simple plan. Then again, most shinobi and kunoichi his age didn't have the raw amount of chakra to spawn out several clones like he did either. 'It has to be because of Kurama' she thought as she watched the clones sacrifice themselves one after the other, all in an effort to waste Rai's chakra lightning. "Still...it is good to see him getting what he deserves," she muttered with a light smile on her face as she saw him cancel the technique due to low chakra reserves.