View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-26-2013, 11:13 PM

"Who are you, really?" Temari asked after thinking for a while. "Almost no one has been able to calm Gaara down, or have interested him like you have," the wind mistress asked, wondering what it was about her that made her so interesting...She knew that her brothers were curious about it as well.

Yugito laughed lightly at the two of them and the conversation that they had. "But I'm not everyone Sakura-san," Yugito said with a smirk on her face. "And don't worry, I'm sure Shotaro wouldn't mind me helping the person who took down the greatest idiot in Kumogakure," she added. Yugito knew that time was of the essence, but she figured that they had at least four days left, if not three. Plenty of time to find teams with scrolls. "Though...if we want to make it easy for us...it might be better if we stake out near the tower. Teams with both scrolls would be flocking to the entrance in droves," she said as her smirk grew into a grin; the kind of grin that said 'I-ate-your-canary-and-got-away-with-it' type of grin.