View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 08:31 AM

Robbing the Safe!

So, i was on my afternoon walk... Thinking about what to have for dinner. When baby yan shot off into the bushes. I was frantic - chasing after him, i tripped on my shoelace and crash landed into the bush he just disappeared through. When i got up, i was surrounded by a bright sparkly light, and there was baby yan eyes wide about to reach out and touch a round shinny thing. I screamed at him to STOP! And went over to investigate...

I found what looked like a small plane, only round and UFO looking. It was purple and gold and hovering slightly above the ground. There was a pink button on the side, which i hesitantly pushed. Covering baby yan immediately after, thinking that it could explode into a million pieces!! When i opened my eyes this is what was sitting inside it...

Attached was a small note, that read:

To whomever finds this magnificent safe. Inside are goodies that we've collected from islanders on our travels around menewsha. Apart from this deliciously looking brown animal called an afrodonkey, we'll be leaving the rest of these precious things in your hands. These items are yours to do as you please. But there is a catch!! You must unlock the safe first! Muhahahaha!
~ From your friendly planetary neighbours, goodbye, till next time.

Now since i have no use for such things, and am feeling in a generous mood, i thought i'd let you all in on this secret! So what do you have to do, to have a chance at winning something fab for yourself? Read on...

How to Play:
---> Roachi will post the following words randomly during the event contest "Its Rob the Safe time".
Or something along those lines.

---> The first 3 people to post their guessed number will have a chance at unlocking the safe (unless otherwise stated by roachi - sometimes there will be more then 3 guesses allowed).
---> If your number is correct the safe will unlock and you will win the jackpot! This is the current jackpot only. If the jackpot goes off - you do not get the added 500g for that round.
---> Your codes may also win minor prizes
---> Roachi will advise you if your a jackpot winner or a minor prize winner.
---> The numbers you can choose between will be displayed below, failed codes & minor prize winners will also be displayed. It is not my problem if you choose a number that has already been chosen. You will not get another chance to change it - its up to you to check!
---> Every round - codes are guessed & the jackpot isn't claimed, Roachi will add 500g to the pot. So you could end up winning a lot of mulah!! She may at times add items to the pot!
---> You can guess as many times as you like, only 1 code will be accepted each round though.
---> So how do you play? Simply wait for Roachi to post - Be the first in with your code (make sure it's between the numbers displayed). And booyah! You could be a winner.
NO EDITING POSTS!! IF YOU EDIT YOUR POST YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!

Feel free to hang around and chat if you like, the more the merrier :).

Goodluck!!

Last edited by Roachi; 09-28-2012 at 09:44 AM..