View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 AM

Gasping, Avril turned to face Josh. She did all she could to not make eye contact with the Head Mistress. "She used my power against me.." Avril whisperd fiercly to Josh. "She can absorb any power used against her and direct it towards the attacker at her will." Avril shudderd. The Head Mistress must be capable of a great deal. She wasn't one to toy with.

Avril rose to her feet as she instructor had demenstrated and started to practice her powers with Josh. Closing her eyes, she pushed into his mind gently. Avril enterd it and could see his memories. All of his past events. Some more private than others.

Avril pulled out imideately and took a step back. "Sorry,
I hadn't meant to go that far."
Looking down and kicking the heel of her combat boot against the bleacher, Avril refused to show the blush rising on her cheaks. She knew the instructor had told them to utilise their powers, but Avril still felt like she was intruding. Some things were private. She didn't want to cross that line. If it were in the reverse, Avril would hope Josh would have the same restraint.

Rebecca smiled to herself as she saw the girl shy away. Her power had been invigorating to use. The Head Mistress had gatherd that the girl's name was Avril Jones. And not only did this Avril have the power to enter other's minds and gather information, but she could manipulate the moods of others to make them sway a certain way. Avril had developed this particular skill enough to achive manipulation of pain. Whether that was to reduce or inflict, Rebecca knew it was of great use to her.

"Watch that one. I want you to make her use her other power." She whisperd to Alexzander. "And the boy she's with as well. I want to know the full extent of their powers. I'd hate t-"

The Head Mistress's attention was stolen away from the pair when she heard a loud crash. The other boy, Ryu, had used his power to throw the other boy's phisical form. This was a great power, indead.

"Ryu. Come forth, please." She beccond the boy with a long, slender finger. Rebecca smiled outwardly as she pushed her flowing red hair behind her ear. Her shirt had been cut low enough for the corner of her left brest to be showing. Without Rebecca's hair in the was, an oroborus tatoo was visible, but only to Ryu at the moment.

Brushing her hair back into place like nothing had happend, she beamed at the boy. "Please show our instructor, Alexzander, your power. Don't hold back."