View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-22-2014, 06:37 PM

Volkov watched in awe as Artemis pulled he ceiling away to reveal the beautiful glass ceiling. Finally noticing Reino, the Russian kitten pranced over and rubbed against him, moving between his legs. "Isn't this amazing?" she purred happily, and then hearing Artemis, she moved away from Reino and transformed. Stretching her arms out a bit, she blushed a bit remembering her outfit. Brushing it off, she smiled at Reino as she tucked in her wings and walked to Artemis's side. Waiting for her turn, she took in a breath of delight. "Its beautiful..." she whispered, finding herself wanting nothing more then to explore the town. Hearing Reino's words of almost being killed her, she frowned and stepped away from the telescope. "Well I guess that makes some sense, though I will do everything I can to keep you from dying here." she said lightly and tapped his chest, hearing the light tink of the metal under her nail. Smiling at him brightly with innocence, she then hummed as she picked up a book. She missed Scar, but she could live. Having Scar taken away from her had been a ruff experience but this would figure this out as well.

Opening the book, her face grew a wide grin. "Magic." she breathed, flipping through the pages, her pale fingers trailing over the thick paper with care and reverence. "Its beautiful... How they believed in shapeshifting, and healing magics in this time. It was these thoughts that transcended through time and made my DNA splicing possible... How wonderful is it that thoughts like this could with stand the test of time?" she breathed and closed the book hugging it to her chest. Her brother had always believed she could preform magics, and she had pursued healing so she could preform a type of magic that would save lives. Even if it was calculated, the children she had saved thought it was magic. "My brother would have adored this. He originally wanted to major in history, but went into the army because his skill set was too important not too. He would be going more nuts then Artemis." she said and let out a chuckle, offering a smile to Reino.